These documents contain specific regulations and procedures.
Undergraduate Handbook 2016-17 contains all the Undergraduate course information.
Postgraduate Handbook 2016-17 contains all the Postgraduate course information.
M15 Dissertation Handbook (Residential) 2016-17 contains information for the residential Masters Dissertation process.
M15 Dissertation Handbook (Online) 2016-17 contains information for the online Masters Dissertation process.
Student Handbook 2016-17 contains all the information regarding Student Life.
Policy & Procedure Documents 2016-17 contains specific regulations and procedures regarding:
- Admissions Policy
- Learning Support Policy
- Recognition of Prior Learning Policy and Procedures
- Admission Complaints and Appeals Policy and Procedure
- Students Attendance and Progression Policy
- Moderation Policy and Procedures
- Extenuating Circumstances Policy and Procedures
- Academic Appeals Procedures
- Academic Misconduct Policy and Procedures
- Grievance Procedure For Non-Academic Issues
- QAC Raising Concerns about Standards, Quality and Information Provided Procedure
- College Code of Conduct, Confolict Resolution and Student Disciplinary Policy and Procedures
- Information and Communications Technology (ICT) General Policy and Procedures
- Acceptable Use of Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Policy and Procedures
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Harassment Policy
- Data Protection Policy
- HESA (IHigher Education Statistics Agency): Student Fair Processing Notice 2016-17
- Termination Of Student’s Registration Policy and Procedures
- Whistleblowing Policy
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy
Complaints and Appeals Forms
Open University Handbooks:
OU Student Guide: The aim of this guide is to introduce you to The Open University (OU) and explain what being registered on a programme validated by the OU means to you.
OU Handbook for Validated Awards
Regulations for Validated Awards of the OU